- Dress is business casual - jacket and tie not required.
- VIP/Sponsor Reception begins at 5:30pm (separate VIP ticket required).
- Doors and Silent Auction open at 6:30pm
- Dinner and Program begins at 7:00pm.
- Each guest must show his or her ticket at the door. The table assignment is noted on the ticket. Please note that all ticket sales are final.
Address: Schindler Banquet Center, AIA World Headquarters, 651 Taylor Drive, Xenia, OH 45385
From Dayton: Take U.S. 35 east to the U.S. 35 Bypass at Xenia. Exit at U.S. 68/Home Ave. Go left (north) on U.S. 68 to the Legacy Center (1/2 mile on left). Turn left into the property and follow parking signs for Night of Champions.
From Cincinnati: Take I-71 north to U.S. 68 north (exit 50). Take U.S. 68 north to Xenia (about 12 miles). The Legacy Center is 1/2 mile past U.S. 35 on the left. Turn left into the property and follow parking signs for Night of Champions.
From Columbus: Take I-71 south to U.S. 35 West (Exit 65). Take U.S. 35 West to U.S. 68 at Xenia (about 19 miles). Take U.S. 68 north (right) to the Legacy Center (1/2 mile on left). Turn left into the property and follow signs for Night of Champions.