Fifth Annual HBCU Coaches Retreat - May 31st - June 2nd, 2019
Purpose: To encourage, enrich and build strong relationships to support you as the leader.
Theme: Though Times/Tough Choices/True Wisdom
Our Topics will include:
- Leading up and leading down
- Gaining Wisdom
- Small group breakouts
- Stories of Coaches living well in tough times
- X’s and O’s
Golf - Come early for a round of Golf starting at 11:30 on Friday the 31st (this is included in the registration fee). 4-6:00 is check in and 6:30 Welcome. See schedule below for further details.
Quotes from past attendee’s:
- Open, honest dialog from people going through like experiences.
- It’s an open forum for coaches to open up.
- Retaining useful knowledge from veteran coaches.
- Taught me to not be afraid to open up to my team.
- Breakout groups- very impactful.
All to help you have the impact you desire!
The HBCU Coaches Retreat will be held at the Athletes in Action World Headquarters in Xenia, OH. Food, lodging, materials, and recreation will all be furnished and done on campus as part of registration. Participants will stay on campus in our dormatories, and will also eat at our cafeteria for meals. Registration for the HBCU Coaches Retreat is $50 and the registration can be completed at the bottom of the page. If you have additional questions, please call Eric Nelson at 937.352.1247 or email him at email@example.com